Become a member!Proford membership for your company
There are many advantages to becoming a member of Proford, but our membership is restricted to companies with high standards of professionalism.
Contact us if you are interested in joining our association!
Benefits of Proford membership
Proford (Association of Professional Language Service Providers) seeks to represent the interests of language service providers with high-quality services, a developed corporate structure as well as several years of stable operations, and to provide them with a platform for the exchange of experience and knowledge. The association’s events and relations between the members contribute greatly to extending the involvement of members in the industry, going above and beyond the trade advocacy role performed by the association.
How can I become a Proford member?
The association reserves the right to only extend membership to those language service providers that satisfy the minimum requirements below. Fulfillment of the criteria does not automatically result in Proford membership. We invite companies wishing to join to give a presentation about their company at our association’s general meeting. The members of the association decide by majority vote, based on fulfillment of the entry criteria, the presentation given and the question-and-answer session, on whether to admit the language service provider as a member.
- at least 2 full-time employees
- at least 3 years of operation as a language service provider
- at least 25 M HUF average net revenue over the past 3 years
- at least one employee who is a certified translator or interpreter
- quality management system ISO 17100, EN15038 or equivalent in place or to be introduced within 1 year
- own website and general contracting terms and conditions